Online registration is now closed. If you would still like to register, please complete this registration form and return it to Vicky Fleming, via email at [email protected]. Please allow 24 hours for a confirmation.
- $875 until October 1. After October 1 it is $975.
- Delegates must work for a WSIA member firm.
- $325 until October 1. After October 1, it is $425.
- Guest registration provides access to all meal functions and receptions and is available only to individuals not working in the industry who are attending with a registered delegate. Anyone working in the industry will be charged a full delegate registration fee.
- Badges are not assignable and are intended for the exclusive use of the registrant whose name appears on the badge.
- WSIA reserves the right to charge a full registration fee to any individual wearing a badge other than his or her 2021 Annual Marketplace badge.
- Registration materials, including badges, will only be provided to the registrant upon presentation of his or her photo identification.
- Badges are required for all WSIA functions, and registration is required for participation in any portion of the event.
Cancellation, Refund and Name Substitution Policy
Recognizing members continue to balance business needs and individual perspectives in their decision-making, we are extending our Annual Marketplace cancellation deadlines. Specifically:
- Cancellations received by October 1 will be fully refundable.
- Cancellations received between October 2 and October 14 are subject to a 50% fee to account for costs we will be incurring for the event based on registration levels by this time.
- There are no refunds offered after October 14.
- All cancellation or name substitution requests must be made in writing via email to Vicky Fleming at [email protected]. Refunds will be processed within two weeks after request.
- Because of current international travel restraints, full refund will be offered to non-U.S. registrants who are unable to attend.
- Should you cancel, you will have a limited time opportunity to substitute someone else at your firm as an alternative to the above refund policy.