Online registration is now open and requires an ID/password. Click here to register.
- For information regarding your ID/password or to create an account, click here.
- New this year is the ability to register and pay for multiple attendees from the same WSIA member firm. Click here for instructions.
Please contact Vicky Fleming, firstname.lastname@example.org, with additional questions. Hotel reservations can be made after you register with a link provided in your confirmation.
Suite and Meeting Space Forms
To reserve a meeting room you must complete and submit the forms to WSIA. Forms will not be processed until your firm has registered the required number of delegates for the space requested. All suites are now sold out.
Meeting Space Form
- $950 per delegate
- After March 1, delegate registration is $1,100
- After March 26 you must register on-site
- Delegates must work for a WSIA member firm
- $350 per guest.
- Guest for Opening Reception attendance only is $75.
- After March 1, guest registration is $375.
- After March 26 you must register on-site.
- Guest registration is available only to individuals not working in the industry who are attending with a registered delegate.
- Guest registration includes an optional Guest Luncheon.
Additional Registration Options
Guest Luncheon - Luncheon and Cooking Demonstration
Thursday, April 12
Noon - 2:00 p.m.
There is no additional charge to attend the luncheon, but guests need to indicate they will participate during registration.
Friday, April 13
1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
$175 per delegate or guest
This exhilarating four-hour off-road tour begins at the hotel when you are picked up in a military-style hummer truck. Your driver/guide will entertain you with state legends and stories, as well as the facts about the hummer. This excursion is not your ordinary 4-wheel desert tour. The tour will take you to some of the best scenery found in the state. You will drive through water, over hills, up steep rock face and laugh at the little obstacles that are out there. In the heart of the Sonoran Desert, guests will leave the hummer for a nature walk. Your guide will discuss the unique plants indigenous to this desert, describe the ways in which Native Americans used these plants in daily life and discuss desert animals.
- Badges are not assignable and are intended for the exclusive use of the registrant whose name appears on the badge.
- WSIA reserves the right to charge a full registration fee to any individual wearing a badge other than their 2018 Underwriting & Leadership Summit Badge.
- Registration materials, including badges, will only be provided to the registrant upon presentation of his or her business card or identification card.
- Badges are required for all WSIA functions.
- Lost badges will not be replaced.
- Recommended dress for the Opening Reception and sessions is casual resort.
- Golf Outing: Collared shirt. No jeans or T-shirts.
- April evening low temperatures tend to be in the low-50s.
Cancellation, Refund and Name Substitution Policy
- All requests must be made in writing. Please email requests to Vicky Fleming at email@example.com. Refunds will be processed within two weeks after request.
- Requests received by the WSIA office prior to March 1 will be subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- Requests received between March 1 and March 26 will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
- There will be no refunds after March 26.
- After March 26, you must register on-site.
- Name substitutions after March 1 will be subject to a $50 administrative fee.
Summit Registration & Courtesy Desk Hours
WSIA’s Summit Registration and Courtesy Desks will be located in the Grand Canyon Foyer on Level 1 at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa. The desks will be open for registration and packet pickup during the following hours.
Wednesday, April 11
1:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, April 12
7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday, April 13
7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 14
7:30 a.m. – Noon