A 2018 Automation Conference attendee list is available as a download. it will be updated weekly. 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Attendee Listing by Last Name
Attendee Listing by Member Firm
- Badges are not assignable and are intended for the exclusive use of the registrant whose name appears on the badge.
- WSIA reserves the right to charge a full registration fee to any individual wearing a badge other than their 2018 Automation Conference badge.
- Registration materials, including badges, will only be provided to the registrant upon presentation of his or her business card or identification card.
- Badges are required for all WSIA functions.
- Lost badges will not be replaced.
Recommended dress for the opening reception and sessions is business casual attire - sport coat and slacks for men and pants or skirts for women.
Automation Conference Registration Desk Hours
WSIA’s Automation Conference Registration Desks will be located at Bally's. The desks will be open for registration and packet pickup during the following hours:
Sunday, March 4
1:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Monday, March 5
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 6
7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 7
7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Click here to return to the Automation Conference home page.