Hotel Rooms & Suites
Hotel Room Reservations and Policies
- One room per registered attendee.
- A link to hotel reservations is included in your WSIA registration confirmation. Please note that you must register for the meeting prior to making a hotel reservation.
- If a hotel room registrant is not registered for Marketplace, WSIA reserves the right to cancel the registrant's hotel room reservation without notice.
- When making reservations online, please note that Annual Marketplace begins at 7:30 a.m. on Monday, September 23, and Packet Pickup/On-site Registration is available starting on Sunday, September 22 from 1:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Hotel rooms in the San Diego area are in great demand and we expect hotel rooms to sell out, so please use the online link included in your registration confirmation to complete your hotel reservation as soon as possible. Room rates are not guaranteed after July 29.
- Rooms may sell out prior to the registration deadline, and WSIA may not be able to accommodate a reservation for you at the Marketplace hotels. Marketplace hotels include the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego, Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina and Embassy Suites San Diego Bay - Downtown.
Hotel Room Changes
Sleeping room changes can be made through the hotel reservation link in your hotel reservation confirmation.
All requests for suites must be made by emailing the Suite Reservation Form to email@example.com.
- Suites are available at the Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego and the Marriott Marquis San Diego.
- Suite reservations cannot be made through the hotel link.
- Suite reservation requests prior to the night of Sunday, September 22 will be handled on space available basis.
- You must be registered for the Marketplace prior to submitting a Suite Reservation Form. Forms will not be processed if you haven't registered for Marketplace.
- Suite confirmations will be emailed directly from the hotel, but please allow several weeks to receive.
- All changes in arrival or departure dates should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food and Beverages Needs in Suites
Once you receive confirmation of your suite type, please coordinate your food and beverage needs with the hotel contacts noted below. Please finalize your food and beverage needs for your suite at least three weeks prior to arrival.
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
Marriott Marquis San Diego
Suite changes and cancellations must be made with Vicky Fleming at email@example.com.
Hotel Room and Suite Cancellation, No Show Policy, Refund and Credit Card Authorization
A credit card is required to process all reservations for hotel sleeping rooms and suites.
- Your card will be charged for one night’s room and tax at time of booking.
- Cancellations can be made up to 14 days prior to your arrival without incurring a one night’s room and tax penalty. Should you make any changes to your reservations after that time or shorten your stay, your one night’s deposit will be forfeited.
- If you fail to arrive on your confirmed arrival date, your reservation will be canceled for all nights and your deposit will be forfeited.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations within 14 days of arrival.
Hotel Room and Suite Early Departures or Shortened Stays
Room and tax will be charged for early departures or changes in departure date after 14 days prior to arrival, check in or checkout. Please Note: WSIA room cancellation policy differs from the hotel policies.
Please email Debbie Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org with any special needs or dietary requirements.