2019 WSIA Annual Marketplace mobile app
How to download and access the app
The mobile app and download instructions will be available June 6 for registered attendees. You will be able to access the app once your registration information is included in the app. If you have previously downloaded the WSIA mobile app, the app will automatically update if you have updates enabled. If you don't have automatic updates enabled, you will need to run the update from the app store. You will only
- Click here to access an overview of download instructions if you haven't previously installed the WSIA app on your device.
- Click here for step-by-step Android download instructions.
- Click here for step-by-step iOS (Apple) download instructions.
- Click here for step-by-step Blackberry or desktop instructions.
Tips for Using the WSIA App
How to manage your profile
- After logging into the app, tap the menu icon in the top left, then tap your name at the top of the screen.
- Tell fellow attendees about you. Complete the text fields to give other attendees a sense of who you are. You can write a short bio, upload a photo, provide your contact information or direct people to your website or social media accounts.
- To make your profile viewable by other attendees, uncheck the "Set Profile to Private" box and it will then be set so all attendees can see it.
How to use the attendee list
Once you have downloaded the mobile app, you may access the attendee list through the "Attendee List" icon in the app. You can search by first name, last name, member firm name, member firm type and line of business. Please note that, by default, the app can display all attendees, but when you search for a subset the app will display a limited number of results. You may also download the full attendee list through the "Attendee List" icon within the app. The attendee list will be updated weekly.
Affiliate meetings and suite space
Those WSIA member firms who have requested to have their meeting and event information included in the app are listed in these icons. The information is displayed in calendar form and is searchable.