WSIA's U40 members are invited to join other wholesale, specialty and surplus lines industry young professionals for education and the exchange of industry information at the U40 Annual Meeting. If you are not yet a WSIA U40 member, please join here now. If you are not sure of your membership status, check the U40 Membership Directory. If you need to change your company affiliation, please email Chelsea Lenhart, [email protected].
Guest Registration Policy
Guest registration is only available to individuals not working in the industry who are attending with a registered delegate.
- A room block is available at the Sheraton Austin Hotel at the Capitol. The reservation deadline is September 27. Hotel reservations are the responsibility of each attendee.
- All event cancellation requests must be made in writing. Please email requests to Chelsea Lenhart at [email protected]. Refunds will be processed within two weeks after request.
- For more information about the 2021 WSIA U40 Annual Meeting, please visit the website.
COVID Protocols and WSIA Events Consent and Waiver
- Please click here to review the health and safety protocols for the onsite event.
- Please click here to review the WSIA Events Consent and Waiver.
- Through Monday, September 20 |Registrants can receive a full refund, with no processing fee.
- From September 21-27 | Registrants can receive a 50% refund.
- After September 27 | No refund will be offered.
- Because of current international travel restraints, full refunds will be offered to non-U.S. registrants who are unable to attend.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Chelsea Lenhart, [email protected].