2021 WSIA Underwriting Summit
March 1 - 3 | Virtual platform
The 2021 WSIA Underwriting Summit will be March 1-3 in an interactive virtual platform. The Underwriting Summit offers designated time for networking and business meetings for the underwriting, delegated authority, program specialist and professional and financial lines segments of the WSIA membership. The 2021 virtual platform will offer:
- NEW! One-to-one meeting scheduling and hosting of private videoconferences
- Live daily updates and sessions
- An opportunity for the leadership of all member firms to collaborate on strategic issues facing the marketplace
In addition to a Keynote Session and the Annual Business Meeting where WSIA members will elect new officers and directors and recognize recipients of the association's leadership and service awards, the event will dedicate time through the week for networking and business meetings in the Virtual Brokers' Lounge. Participants can also choose from one of three live concurrent sessions on the closing day.
- All registrants will be included in a searchable participant list available in the Virtual Underwriting Summit platform. Once available, you will be able to edit and customize your participant profile and schedule 1:1 private meetings and videoconferencing.
- All participant cancellation requests must be made by February 1, 2021 and will be subject to a $50 administrative fee. Please email requests to Vicky Fleming at email@example.com. Refunds will be processed within two weeks after request.
- Virtual Brokers' Lounge Tables are nonrefundable.
- Participants will receive login credentials within three business days of registration via email and can access the virtual platform here.