While we remain cautiously optimistic that we will be able to safely host Annual Marketplace in cooperation with the host hotels, we continue to carefully monitor COVID-19 developments. All decisions will be made with the health and safety of attendees as the top priority, and we will act in consultation with the hotel and in accordance with local and national public health guidance and regulations. A final decision on hosting the event will be made no later than July 15, 2020.
Preregistration will allow us to plan and measure member intent to attend, but registration fees will not be charged until we confirm our ability to host Annual Marketplace in San Diego. Please preregister only if you are confident you will join us for Annual Marketplace under the circumstances.
- Maximum of $875 per delegate
- WSIA is evaluating the appropriate event registration rates pending final planning. The 2020 fee will not exceed $875 but could decrease as a result of changes to the event.
- Delegates must work for a WSIA member firm.
Guest Preregistration Policy
- Maximum of $325 per guest
- WSIA is evaluating the appropriate event registration rates pending final planning. The 2020 fee will not exceed $325 but could decrease as a result of changes to the event.
- Guest registration provides access to all meal functions and receptions and is available only to individuals not working in the industry who are attending with a registered delegate.
Professional and Financial Lines First-Time Attendee Preregistration