March 13-15, 2018 • Atlanta, GA • Georgia State University Buckhead Center
For any surplus lines professional in any phase of their career
About the Program
University East offers technical training specific to the wholesale and specialty insurance industry. Course formats include case study-based, panel discussions and presentations with class interaction. Industry experts share their knowledge and experience to enhance the skills of others in the industry.
University East is designed for any broker, managing general aent, underwriter, program administrator/manager, human resources professional or others in the wholesale and specialty market. The two-day education program provides sessions for professionals of all career levels and job responsibilities looking to grow their expertise in the industry.
Registration and Fees
- Participants must apply online. Click here to register.
- Tuition is based on the sessions each participant selects. Each 4 hour session is $150. Course registration includes access to receptions.
- Reception only registration is available for $50.
- Click here for a general information brochure, which includes a listing of all courses, course descriptions and presenters.
University East Cancellation Policy
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- Registrants can receive a full refund, less a $50 fee for processing, if the request is made by January 29, 2018.
- Registrants can receive a 50% refund between January 30 and February 12, 2018.
- No refund is offered after February 12, 2018.
Hotel and Dining Accommodations
WSIA has reserved a limited block of rooms at the Courtyard by Marriott - Atlanta Buckhead for $199/night, plus taxes and fees. You may click here to make a reservation until the room block sells out.
Courtyard by Marriott - Atlanta Buckhead
3332 Peachtree Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Materials for the program will be provided online, with only a few exceptions. You are encouraged to bring a laptop or tablet to the program in order to access course materials. WiFi will be made available in the classrooms.