Underwriting Boot Camp - Week 1
July 16-20, 2018 • Atlanta, GA • Georgia State University
For insurance professionals with less than two years of experience
About the Program
Designed for insurance professionals with less than two years of experience in the wholesale insurance industry. This week is appropriate for new employees, recent college graduates, underwriters with single-line experience who want to learn beyond their current experience, or employees in a technical role seeking to move into an underwriting role in the future.
Registration and Fees
- Students must apply online. Registration will open in spring 2018
- Tuition is $950 per student.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registrants can receive a full refund, less a $50 fee for processing, if their request is made six weeks in advance of the program.
- Registrants can receive a 50% refund between four and six weeks in advance of the program.
- No refund is offered less then four weeks in advance of the program. These refund time periods are subject to change, annually, based upon hotel contract and policy changes
Hotel and Accommodations
Suggested hotel accommodation information will be posted when registration for the program opens in spring 2018.
Students should plan to arrive on-site by 8 a.m. on July 16. Departing flights should be schedule for after 4 p.m. on Friday, July 20. Please do not make travel arrangements until you receive confirmation of acceptance to the school.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is located 15 miles south of the training location.