Effective Sales Coaching Program
March 11, 2019 • Stamford, CT
November 11, 2019 • Scottsdale, AZ
For any surplus lines manager who leads a team of professionals responsible for revenue or premium production
About the Program
Participants receive customized sales coaching training geared specifically to transacting business in the surplus lines market. Any professional who leads a team of professionals responsible for revenue or premium production will benefit from this program. Coaching and improving the performance of a team is the secret of sales success, and it is the most important job of a sales manager. Effective Sales Coaching participants will work in real-life scenarios, impacting both brokers and underwriters, with role-playing opportunities to develop an approach that helps their team members take responsibility for their success. They will develop an enhanced understanding of the differences between managing and coaching and how to help their team members develop specific, measurable objectives using metrics that assess where performance is compared to those goals.
Who Should Attend
Any surplus lines manager who leads a team of professionals responsible for revenue or premium production and desires to improve the performance of that team.
- The program is ideal for both WSIA wholesale broker and company member employees.
- Managers whose team members have completed WSIA's Consultative Selling and Negotiations will find this program of particular interest.
Registration and Fees
- Registration opens December 17, 2018.
- Registration is $1,045 per participant.
- Registration closes February 12, 2019.
- Hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the participant.
- Download the program brochure here.
- Contact Denise Marshall, email@example.com, with any program questions.
Schedule of Events
|7:30 - 8:00 a.m.
|8:00 a.m. - Noon
|Noon - 1:00 p.m.
|1:00 - 4:15 p.m.
The training will be held at GenStar's facility.
120 Long Ridge Rd.
Stamford, CT 06902
243 Tressler Blvd.
Stamford, CT 06901
Sheraton Stamford Hotel
700 East Main Street
Stamford, CT 06901
Participants should schedule travel to arrive on-site before 8:00 a.m.and depart the training location after 4:15 p.m.
Effective Sales Coaching Cancellation Policy
- Registrants can receive a full refund, less a $50 fee for processing, if the request is made by January 28.
- Registrants can receive a 50% refund between January 29 and February 11.
- No refund is offered after February 11.
- Should you cancel within four weeks, you will have a limited time opportunity to substitute someone else at your firm as an alternative to the above refund policy.
- All requests must be made in writing to Denise Marshall, firstname.lastname@example.org.