November 11, 2019 • Scottsdale, AZ
For any surplus lines manager who leads a team of professionals responsible for revenue or premium production
About the Program
Participants receive customized sales coaching training geared specifically to transacting business in the surplus lines market. Any professional who leads a team of professionals responsible for revenue or premium production will benefit from this program. Coaching and improving the performance of a team is the secret of sales success, and it is the most important job of a sales manager. Effective Coaching participants will work in real-life scenarios, impacting both brokers and underwriters, with role-playing opportunities to develop an approach that helps their team members take responsibility for their success. They will develop an enhanced understanding of the differences between managing and coaching and how to help their team members develop specific, measurable objectives using metrics that assess where performance is compared to those goals. Download the informational program brochure
to learn more.
Watch a short video
to hear what your colleagues have to say about their personal experiences at Effective Coaching.
Who Should Attend
Any surplus lines manager who leads a team of professionals responsible for revenue or premium production and desires to improve the performance of that team.
- The program is ideal for both WSIA wholesale broker and company member employees.
- Managers whose team members have completed WSIA's Consultative Selling and Negotiations will find this program of particular interest.
Registration and Fees
- Registration is $1,045 per participant.
- Registration opens August 19, 2019. To be notified directly when registration opens for the November Effective Coaching program, please fill out this waitlist survey.
- Hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the participant.
- Contact Denise Marshall, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any program questions.
Schedule of Events
|7:30 - 8:00 a.m.
|8:00 a.m. - Noon
|Noon - 1:00 p.m.
|1:00 - 4:15 p.m.
8877 N. Gainey Center Dr.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch
7300 E. Gainey Suites Dr.
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Homewood Inn and Suites
9880 Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsale, AZ 85258
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale on Shea Boulevard
10101 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
Participants should schedule travel to arrive on-site before 8:00 a.m.and depart the training location after 4:15 p.m.
Effective Coaching Cancellation Policy
- Registrants can receive a full refund, less a $50 fee for processing, if the request is made by September 30, 2019.
- Registrants can receive a 50% refund between October 1, 2019 and October 14, 2019.
- No refund is offered after October 14, 2019.
- Should you cancel within four weeks, you will have a limited time opportunity to substitute someone else at your firm as an alternative to the above refund policy.
- All requests must be made in writing to Denise Marshall, email@example.com.