Hotel Rooms & Suites
The 2018 Underwriting & Leadership Summit will be held at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa
in Phoenix, AZ. Please use the link in your registration confirmation to reserve sleeping rooms. When making your reservation, please plan to arrive on Wednesday, April 11 and depart on Saturday, April 14. The event will open Wednesday, April 11 with a Welcome Happy Hour at 5:00 p.m., our Opening Session at 6:00 p.m. and the Opening Reception at 6:30 p.m.
You won’t want to miss Wednesday’s session, where we will host our first business meeting with important updates on the state of our merged Association, elect officers for 2018-2019 and recognize the recipients of the Association’s leadership and service awards.
Hotel Room Policies
- The Underwriting & Leadership Summit will be located at the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge in Phoenix, AZ.
- A limited number of rooms and suites are available.
- One room per attendee.
- If a hotel room registrant is not registered for the Summit, WSIA reserves the right to cancel the registrant's registration without notice.
Hotel Room Reservations
A link for hotel reservations will be included in your registration confirmation. You may receive two emails confirming your registration, an order receipt for payment and a registration confirmation. The hotel link will be in the registration confirmation and is specific to the registered attendee. Hotel room reservations will be canceled if you have not registered for the Summit prior to making a hotel reservation.
Hotel Room Changes
Sleeping room changes can be made through the hotel reservation link in your WSIA confirmation letter.
Suite and Meeting Space Forms
To reserve a meeting room or program table you must complete and submit the forms to WSIA. Forms will not be processed until your firm has registered the required number of delegates for the space requested. All suites are now sold.
Meeting Space Form
- All requests for suites must be made by emailing the Suite Reservation Form to Vicky Fleming, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All suite changes or cancellations must be made in writing to Vicky Fleming, email@example.com.
- Suite reservations cannot be made through the hotel link.
- Suite reservation requests prior to the night of Wednesday, April 11 or after the night of Saturday, April 14 will be handled on space available basis.
- You must be registered for the meeting prior to submitting a suite form. Only one suite per firm will be available.
- Suite forms can be downloaded and submitted to WSIA at firstname.lastname@example.org; however, forms will not be processed if you haven’t registered for the Summit.
- Suite confirmations will be emailed directly from the hotel. All changes in arrival or departure dates should be emailed to email@example.com.
Food & Beverage Needs in Suites
Once you receive confirmation of your suite type, please coordinate your food and beverage needs with the hotel contact noted below. Please finalize your food and beverage needs for your suite at least two weeks prior to arrival.
Aynsley M. Stephenson | Senior Event Manager
Hotel Room and Suite Cancellation, No Show Policy, Refund and Credit Card Authorization
A credit card is required to process all reservations for hotel sleeping rooms and suites. Your card will be charged for one night’s room and tax at time of booking. Cancellations can be made up to 14 days prior to your arrival without incurring a one night’s room and tax penalty. Should you make any changes to your reservations after that time or shorten your stay, your one night’s deposit will be forfeited. If you fail to arrive on your confirmed arrival date, your reservation will be canceled for all nights and your deposit will be forfeited. There will be no refunds for cancellations 14 days prior to arrival.
Hotel Room and Suite Early Departures or Shortened Stays
Room and tax will be charged for early departures or changes in departure date after 14 days prior to arrival, check in or checkout. Please Note: WSIA room cancellation policy differs from the hotel policies.
Please email Debbie Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org with any special needs.