Rogan Cup/WSIA Education Foundation Golf Tournament
Both NAPSLO and AAMGA previously held Foundation golf fundraising events at their spring meetings. Due to the associations' merger, and the resulting WSIA Underwriting & Leadership Summit, a planning committee from both legacy foundations has developed a golf event that will incorporate elements from both previous events and will offer options for members to participate in a variety of ways to support the Foundations.
You can register online here to participate in golf.
Friday, April 13, 2018, beginning at noon
Held in conjunction with WSIA's 2018 Underwriting & Leadership Summit
Wildfire Golf Club at JW Marriott Desert Ridge
Opportunities to Participate
AAMGA Rogan Cup
- Sponsor a team for the more competitive Rogan Cup, similar to the legacy AAMGA Foundation tournament.
- There will be reservations for 25 teams (100 golfers).
- $5,000 entry fee for each Rogan Cup team.
- Golfers who prefer less competitive play than the Rogan Cup can sign up as an individual to be paired with a foursome.
- We have reserved space for 44 golfers preferring leisure play.
- $350 entry fee for each individual golfer or $1,400 for each leisure play foursome.
- WSIA members may sponsor the event, similar to the legacy Derek Hughes/NAPSLO Foundation tournament.
- $1,500 for Bronze level sponsorship
- $2,500 for Silver level sponsorship
- $5,000 for Gold sponsorship
- Contact Denise Marshall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 816.741.3910 with additional sponsorship questions.