Underwriting Boot Camp - Week 2
October 15-19, 2018 • Atlanta, GA
For insurance professionals who have completed Boot Camp - Week 1 or have two years of industry experience
About the Program
Designed for insurance professionals, this week will designed to advance technical underwriting competencies and professional development of new underwriters. WSIA educators and professionals will incorporate their industry knowledge, review actual submissions and case studies, drive team discussions, and foster individual decision-making in this interactive learning experience.
Registration and Fees
- Students must apply online.
- Tuition is $950 per student.
- Registration will open in spring 2018.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- Registrants can receive a full refund, less a $50 fee for processing, if their request is made six weeks in advance of the program.
- Registrants can receive a 50% refund between four and six weeks in advance of the program.
- No refund is offered less then four weeks in advance of the program. These refund time periods are subject to change, annually, based upon hotel contract and policy changes
Suggested hotel accommodation information will be posted when registration for the program opens in summer 2018.
Students should plan to arrive on-site by 8 a.m. on October 15. Departing flights should be schedule for after 4 p.m. on Friday, October 19. Please do not make travel arrangements until you receive confirmation of acceptance to the school.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is located 15 miles south of the training location.