Effective Sales Coaching Program
July 9, 2018 • Kansas City, MO
A one-day program for surplus lines brokers, general agents and carrier underwriters who manage sales professionals.
About the Program
Participants receive customized sales coaching training geared specifically to transacting business in the surplus lines market. Any professional who leads a team of professionals responsible for revenue or premium production will benefit from this program. Coaching and improving the performance of a team is the secret of sales success, and it is the most important job of a sales manager. Effective Sales Coaching participants will work in real-life scenarios, impacting both brokers and underwriters, with role-playing opportunities to develop an approach that helps their team members take responsibility for their success. They will develop an enhanced understanding of the differences between managing and coaching and how to help their team members develop specific, measurable objectives using metrics that assess where performance is compared to those goals.
Who Should Attend
Any surplus lines manager who leads a team of professionals responsible for revenue or premium production and desires to improve the performance of that team. The program is ideal for both WSIA wholesale broker and company member employees. Managers whose team members have completed WSIA's Consultative Selling and Negotiations will find this program of particular interest.
Registration and Fees
- Registration requires an I.D./Password for the WSIA website. For anyone with a current login, your account credentials remain the same. If you have forgotten your ID or password you may retrieve it online prior to registering. If you do not yet have an account, you may create one as part of the registration process.
- Registration for the program is $995.
- Registration will open in April 2018.
- Any questions regarding registration may be directed to Denise Marshall, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule of Events
|7:30 - 8:00 a.m.
|8:00 a.m. - Noon
|Noon - 1:00 p.m.
|1:00 - 4:15 p.m.
This hotel is located next door to the training location:
Marriott Courtyard Kansas City at Briarcliff
4000 N. Mulberry Dr.
Kansas City, MO 64116
To receive the WSIA rate for the Courtyard Kansas City at Briarcliff, please make your reservation online by clicking here
and use the Corporate Promotional code YUE.
The training will be held at:
Briarcliff Hilltop Office Building
1251 NW Briarcliff Pkwy.
Kansas City, MO 64116
Participants should schedule travel to arrive on-site before 8:00 a.m.and depart the training location after 4:15 p.m.
Effective Sales Coaching Cancellation Policy
- Registrants can receive a full refund, less a $50 fee for processing, if the request is made six weeks in advance of the program.
- Registrants can receive a 50% refund between four and six weeks in advance of the program.
- No refund is offered less than four weeks in advance of the program.
- These refund periods are subject to change annually, based upon hotel contract and policy changes.