Consultative Selling and Negotiations
April 3-4, 2018 • Baltimore, MD area
July 10-11, 2018 • Kansas City, MO
November 13-14, 2018 • Scottsdale, AZ
For any E&S professional who transacts business
About the Program
WSIA’s Consultative Selling and Negotiations is a customized sales training program for any surplus lines professional who transacts business. The program is offered regionally throughout the year in small group settings so participants receive individualized instruction. The program is co-produced by Richardson, a leading global sales training and strategy execution company, well-versed in sales training within the surplus lines market.
Who Should Attend
The program is designed to complement WSIA’s other educational and career development offerings and is appropriate for WSIA member firm surplus lines brokers, general agents and carrier underwriters who transact business.
Registration and Fees
- Registration requires an ID/password for the WSIA website. For anyone with a current login, your account credentials remain the same. If you have forgotten your ID and password you may retrieve it online prior to registering. If you do not yet have an account you may create one as part of the registration process.
- Registration is $995.
- Click here to login/create an account and register. Registration will open for the Baltimore area program in early-2018.
- Contact Denise Marshall, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
Schedule of Events
|7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
|8:30 a.m. - Noon
|Noon - 1:00 p.m.
|1:00 - 5:00 p.m.
|7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
|8:30 - 11:45 a.m.
|11:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
|12:30 - 2:30 p.m.
Residence Inn Baltimore Hunt Valley
45 Schilling Rd
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Courtyard Baltimore Hunt Valley
221 International Circle
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
Embassy Suites Baltimore - North/Hunt Valley
213 International Circle
Cockeysville, MD 21030
Delta Hotels Baltimore Hunt Valley
245 Shawan Rd.
Hunt Valley, MD 20131
All Risks Ltd.
10150 York Road, 5th Flr.
Session location details will be posted in early-2018.
Upon confirmation of acceptance to the school, participants should schedule travel to arrive on site before 8:00 a.m. on the first day and depart after 2:30 p.m. on the second day. Please consider your travel time when making airline reservations.
Consultative Selling and Negotiations Program Cancellation Policy
- Registrants can receive a full refund, less a $50 processing fee, on or before February 19, 2018.
- Registrants can recevie a 50% refund between February 20 and March 5, 2018.
- No refund is offered after March 5, 2018.